Welcome to "Ferienwohnungen Kammerlander"
Take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh mountain air and let yourself be spoiled by our traditional Tyrolean hospitality. We invite you to be a guest in our house, surrounded by the Zillertal mountains, right in the midst of an international skiing mecca Hochzillertal/Hochfügen. Forget everyday stress, induldge into the world of Tyrolean hospitality and experience the diversity of our beautiful Zillertal holiday region. Our comfortable apartments are only 10 minutes walking distance from the base station. An ideal starting point for all your adventures in winter and in summer!
Feel good Apartments
Our newly refurbished apartments with a wonderful view of the Ziller valley mountains, are centrally located in Kaltenbach. Feel comfortable in our appartments, where attention to detail, wood and friendly textiles await our guests. Time for dreaming, cuddling and relaxing. Sleep in, have a long and enjoyable breakfast and take the time to read a good book on the balcony.
We also run a butchery. So if you fancy a fresh, juicy steak of local beef, you are definitely at the right address.
We look forward to your visit!
Experience the winter in the Zillertal
The world´s largest skiing valley impresses visitors with award-winning hospitality and premium-quality pistes!
Zillertal is home to large ski areas with a total of 506 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes and 181 lifts. The broad array of spectacular runs ranges from wide pistes with leisurely gradients to demanding routes that push even experienced skiers to their limits. The new valley run down to Zell am Ziller falls into the latter category and offers an 8.4 km piste with an altitude difference of almost 2,000 meters for all ambitious winter sports fans.
When skiing in Zillertal, it is not just about the best pistes though; ‘pit stops’ to enjoy the large sun terraces or numerous award-winning lodges should be part of every day in the mountains. Culinary delights made using regional, natural products top up your energy reserves ready for more hours of skiing. Zillertal specialities as well as new creations inspired by the concept of modern, light cuisine are all on the menu.
Snow fun in the winter
- Zillertaler Super skipass - 506 km of slopes & 181 lifts
- 4 Large ski regions: Hochzillertal - Hochfügen - Spieljoch, Zillertal Arena, Mayrhofner Bergbahnen, Ski- & Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000
- 25 Ski schools with approx. 500 ski instructors
- Numerous Snowboard parks
- Cross country skiing with over 125 km of trails
- Tobogganing on 14 well prepared toboggan runs with a total length of about 45 km
- Horse riding & sleigh rides
- Winter hiking & snowshoeing
Explore the Zillertal in summer
Zillertal offers sustainable mountain adventures for the whole family between 500 and 3,500 metres. Hiking routes of all levels of difficulty, 30 adventure paths and nature trails for the young and old, music hikes, challenging themed trails and long-distance trails like the Berlin
high altitude trail are what make Zillertal packed with such diverse experiences.
From easy hikes on the wide valley floor or through wild, romantic side valley to challenging tours on the highest peaks, the Zillertal offers a huge selection of excursions over a network of trails with more than 1,000 kilometres. As a result, hiking fans really get their money's worth. Countless hiking trails through stunning Alpine pastures and unforgettable tours right in the middle of the three thousand metre peaks await hikers and nature lovers.
Activities in the Zillertal
- Zillertal Activcard - All inclusive services on one card
- 11 Zillertaler Summer cable cars
- Over 1000km well marked hiking trails
- Climing & bouldering - Climb the Zillertal mountains
- Numerous cycling & mountain bike routes
- Explore and linger beautiful huts & pastures
- Play golf in the Zillertal on the 18-hole Championship course
- Swim & have fun, adventures & wellness in the Zillertal spa